DextronŽ Emergency Towing system
The Dextron® Emergency Towing system is a towing kit made in full compliance with resolution MSC.35(63) of the 1994 SOLAS convention and the amendments in MSC.256(84). The kit includes a Dextron® towing line and messenger line, and a floating light buoy. All the equipments is stored in a shock resistant plastic container with top cover closed with rubber straps.
In addition to the standard kits, the kit can be customized to meet your specific demand.
- Nylon stretcher as shock absorber
- Bridle legs for two-point connection
- OTS Protective Jacket™ standard - and High-Viz
- Restech PLT, pneumatic line thrower
- Pick-up grapnel with throwing line
- Additional floater for increased buoyancy
DEXTRON Emergency Towing System
|Type/Product No||ETS Type||Messenger Line||Towline||ISO Strength||Assembly|
|1 / 013301||under 20.000 DWT||10mm, 122m||36mm, 76m||114 T||92x71x71cm|
|2 / 013302||20.000 - 50.000 DWT||16mm, 122m||56mm, 76m||250 T||123x103x75cm|
|3 / 013303||above 50.000 DWT||16mm, 122m||80mm, 92m||457 T||